Monday, April 20, 2009

MOJO 83


I had time to make a card for the MoJo83 sketch challenge before I have to run out. I bought this remnant of fabric some time ago and never used it, so today I cut a piece of it and used it for the ribbon. I rolled it over and secured it with a couple brads. I also threaded a couple pieces of it through 2 of the buttons. I paper pieced the bird and added another small brad on the flower. Quick and easy - I love it when that happens!
Thanks for stopping by on this rainy Monday - make it a good day wherever you are!
Carol
stamps - Heard from the Heart, Imaginisce
paper - PTI white, eggplant, artichoke, more mustard
inks - artichoke, versafine onyx black
accessories - cotton fabric, brads, buttons, MS checkered punch

10 comments:

Lori said...

Very cute. Love the little bird.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so cute! Love the colors. Thanks for playing! :)

JD said...

Really cute card...reminds me that I have to get out my bird stamps...

Butternut Sage Designs said...

oh my Carol this is so darned cute! Hugs~Donna

Caryl P said...

Cute card--thanks for the idea of using fabric. I can't wait to play with this sketch!

Anonymous said...

Oh, now this is just too much, Carol. Is this not the sweetest card ever? It's precious. Oh, that talent of yours ~ yikes! Anne Ryan

Sue from Oregon said...

Fun, fun, fun...love the colors on this card!

Giò said...

Beautiful card, beautiful stamp, beautiful colors....beautiful all!!! Giò

itsabrt said...

This card is just darling, I love the bird! I would love to see your take on an Unscripted Sketch, hope you can stop by tomorrow for a new sketch! Beth aka BR-T

Christina said...

ohh I love the bright purples in this card. Great job.Visiting via mojo monday blog.