Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CTD36_ HaPea Easter

Here's my entry for this week's CTD36, which is to use orange, pink and turquoise. I was seriously challenged on this color combo! I pulled out a piece of Sweet Always dsp because it's pink and orange, but I don't have turquoise cardstock or ink, so I had to think hard on this one! I did find a small scrap of turquoise cardstock among my many leftover pieces and it was big enough to mat with my image. I also had a little bit of turquoise ribbon, so I layered that on top of a piece of Tangerine Tango ribbon and made a little bow. I colored the Penny Black stamped image with markers and doodled around the edges. The pink cardstock is called Peppermint from the Paper Co. and the image is matted with Tangerine Tango. A prima and Kaiser gemstone finshed off my card. Thanks for the great challenge ladies - I love doing this one each week!

Carol

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

ROFL! Oh my, this is just too cute....where DID you get this image? My DH thinks I am crazy because I am laughing out loud...he wants to know WHAT'S SO FUNNY!? Absolutely precious! Thanks for playing, Carol!
LeAnne

LeAnne said...

Oh, I just saw....it was Penny Black--I'll go check them out!! Thanks!
LeAnne

Uncle Sam's Buddy said...

Totally adorable! Hahahahaha, that's the cutest stamp and card! You're amazing!

Uncle Sam's Buddy

Barbara said...

Too cute!!! Love the little pea!!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you back next time!

Broni said...

That is so, so cute!! I love it! Thanks for playing with us each and every week!!